May 21, 2023
Yummy S’Mores Cookie Bars
Today I am sharing a Mouth-Watering Recipe for these YUMMY S’mores Cookie Bars. They scream summer and make a delicious treat right in your own kitchen.This way you can enjoy them all the time without the campfire and the mess.I remember growing up enjoying just S'mores. We had them camping with friends and family and as I got married we had them with our family. I did not realize there are so many wonderful recipes to make that are just like eating S'mores.In case you did not know what S'mores are….. They consist of a roasted marshmallow and a chunk of chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham cracker. INGREDIENTS FOR S'MORES BARS….Unsalted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, vanilla extract, baking powder, all-purpose flour, salt.Graham CrackersMini MarshmallowsSemi-Sweet Chocolate Chips Let me share a few more S'mores recipes with youS’mores Cookie Cups RecipeS’mores Trail MixNo Bake Smore’s CheesecakeI hope you love them as much as we do.Let's go make some! Your family will devour them in one sitting!
Prep Time 10 minutes mins
Cook Time 30 minutes mins
Total Time 40 minutes mins
Course Memorial Day
- 13×9 baking pan
- parchment paper
- 7-8 graham crackers (full, unbroken rectangles)
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 regular sized (1.55oz) Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, broken into squares
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 13×9-inch pan with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on the sides.
- Place graham crackers in a layer covering the full pan, breaking graham crackers into sections as needed to fit properly.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream together the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix and scrape bowl.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda. Add the flour mixture, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows to the butter mixture. Mix until just combined
- Evenly distribute the dough on top of the graham crackers and press flat. Top with additional mini marshmallows if desired.
- Bake at 375˚F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Remove from oven and place chocolate bar pieces on top while still warm. Allow to cool for 20-30 minutes before lifting bars out of pan to cut and serve.
- Adapted from Dessert Now Dinner later.
Keyword camping, homemade s’more bars, s’more bars
Author: The Recipes Stop Staff
Filed Under: Memorial Day Picnic Food Ideas
Tags: s'more cookie bars, summer treat