Let’s Make Some Ice Cream Bread
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (double this)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray the inside of a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread it into an even layer.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean when inserted into the center. Cool completely before topping.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until smooth Spread over the top of the loaf and top with more sprinkles. Slice and enjoy!