Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Let me share with you this easy Crock Pot recipe For Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches. I am not a big pork lover.. But my wonderful daughter-in-law made these Root Beer Pork Sandwiches when we were visiting and I loved them. They are so incredibly delicious! It will be a big hit with your family.You will need a slow cooker for this recipe. I love this Hamilton Beach One.Father's Day is almost here and you should have a few of these sandwiches along with lots of dad's favorite foods he loves. He won’t be able to resist having seconds. (You won't either)HOW TO MAKE ROOT BEER PULLED PORK SANDWICHES…..A pork shoulder (any size works!)12 oz. can root beer1 cup barbecue sauce…use your favorite.Buns…You need four ingredients, a crockpot, and 6 hours. Put everything in your crockpot in the morning and go about your day. When you get back home you have dinner almost done. Just add Dolly Parton's Coleslaw Salad and some fruit.You won’t believe how easy they are to make. This pork will literally melt in your mouth.
- 1 2 lb pork shoulder or butt, we like tenderloin because it is leaner.
- 1 (12 ounce) can of root beer
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle of barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- Place the pork in a slow cooker and pour the can of root beer over the meat. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- After pork has cooked, drain and discard the root beer. Shred the pork and place it back in the slow cooker. Pour the barbecue sauce over the pork and stir to combine. Keep warm in slow cooker until ready to serve. Serve on hamburger buns.
- Adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything.