Strawberry Fluff Dessert For Valentine’s Day
This creamy, delicious Strawberry Fluff Dessert is the ultimate Valentines Day recipe to make. This is a vintage recipe that carries you back to your childhood. It’s so light and fluffy and full of strawberry flavor!
I bet if your looked in your family cookbook your would find a recipe for Strawberry Fluff Dessert. This is a grandma recipe from years ago.
Strawberry pie filling
Sweetened condensed milk
A FEW RECIPE TIPS…..
- Drain the liquid from the can of pineapple chunks.
- Make sure the Cool Whip is thawed out before you use it.
- After you get the recipe prepared put it in your fridge and chill until you are ready to serve.
CHANGE THE RECIPE UP …
- You could substitute the strawberry pie filling for cherry, blueberry, lemon, etc.
- Instead of using the pie filling, you could use a box of strawberry Jello or strawberry gelatin.
- Try some flavored Cool Whip such as strawberry instead of regular Cool Whip.
- If you do not like pecans use another type of chopped nuts.
- Turn it into a pie by adding it to a graham cracker crust.
If kept refrigerated in an airtight container, strawberry fluff will last 3-4 days.
Time to grab your apron and scroll below to make this yummy salad….
- 1 21 ounce can strawberry pie filling
- 1 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 3/4 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Fresh strawberries chopped, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the strawberry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, and Cool Whip.
- Fold in the pecans, pineapple chunks, and mini marshmallows until combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.ENJOY!
- Adapted from Crayons and Cravings.