Scumptious Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
If you have never made cookies with a cake mix you are in for a treat. You can bake so many varieties of cookies this way. With Valentine’s Day almost here these Strawberry Milkshake Cookies are gorgeous and a special treat for everyone.
You just need a strawberry cake mix and a few other ingredients. We usually use a Duncan Hines Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix as it has tiny chunks of dried strawberries inside. If you cannot find this any brand of strawberry cake mix will work.
These Strawberry Milkshake Cookies are great for Valentines Day! Get your kids involved if they like to bake. This is a easy recipe for them to make.
This recipe is a quick and easy way to make soft, fluffy cookies for any occasion.
- Strawberry box milk
- Baking powder
- White Chocolate chips….
If you have any cookies left, cool completely and put them in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days.
A COUPLE OF TIPS FOR YOU….
For Chocolate Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies, swap th e white chocolate chips for milk, semisweet, or dark chocolate chips!
Strawberry Crinkle Cookies… Leave out the chocolate chips and roll each cookie dough ball in powdered sugar before baking.
Nothing says “I love you” on Valentines Day like a plate full of freshly baked cookies! 😉
Scroll down and let me show you how easy these are to make….
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until combined. Fold in chocolate chips by hand.
- Drop round (about 1 tablespoon) balls onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes exactly. (Any longer and they will start browning.)
- Cool a couple minutes on the pan and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- (Picture by Barbara Bakes)