Turkey Gobbler Cakes
Let’s talk for a minute about Thanksgiving leftovers. There are so many recipes to make! We love Turkey Noodle Soup or Turkey Sandwiches lathered with cranberry sauce. But then I came across Turkey Gobbler Cakes over at Taste of Home. Oh my gosh your family is going to love these.
These Gobbler Cakes are the most Delicious way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a mouth-watering dish that your tastebuds will want more than during the holidays.
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups cooked stuffing
- 1/1/4 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Cranberry sauce and turkey gravy, optional
- In a large bowl, mix egg, stuffing, turkey, cranberries and mayonnaise. Shape into eight 1/2-in.-thick patties. Coat with crushed cornflakes.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add patties in batches; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve warm, with cranberry sauce and gravy if desired.