The Easiest Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Are you ready to learn how to make Cranberry Sauce? This simple recipe is going to steal the show this Thanksgiving! Even the ones that do not like cranberry sauce are going to love this recipe! I never liked cranberry sauce until it was homemade and this recipe is so delicious I could eat the whole bowl!Take canned Cranberry Sauce off your grocery list as it does not come close to homemade. This Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce Recipe will be a delightful addition to your holiday menu. Want a fun Thanksgiving gift for the hostess? Find a cute jar and fill it up with Cranberry sauce easy peasy and flavorful!Make sure this mouth-watering cranberry sauce is on your holiday table in a serving dish at your Thanksgiving feast this year.Your guests will be thanking you for making this easy Thanksgiving side dish. Enjoy this Classic Cranberry Sauce recipe. It is so easy to make from scratch.
- 12 oz fresh cranberries rinsed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup orange juice (2 oranges)
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Continue cooking, for about 10 minutes, or until all or most of the cranberries have popped.
- Stir, then remove from heat and let it sit to cool and thicken.
A 12-ounce bag of fresh cranberries equals approximately 3-4 cups.