Boo-tiful Spiderweb Taco Dip
It is almost that spooky time of the year! If you are having a Halloween party then you NEED to try this Boo-tiful Spiderweb Taco Dip! It's a fun, delicious snack perfect for celebrating the season. This creepy 7-layer dip is so easy to make. You can even use store-bought guacamole if you don't have time to make your own. For the spiderweb design, add sour cream to a squeeze bottle, then cut off the tip, and pipe a web pattern.You will need the following ingredients…..Refried beans….1 16-ounce can Taco seasoning mix…..1 packageSour cream…1 cup Salsa…1 cupShredded cheddar cheese…..(or use a mix of cheddar and jack cheese, or Mexican blend) Roma tomatoes…choppedGreen onions…..5 choppedSliced olives…. (sliced) – 3 ounces.Guacamole….1 cup store-boughtTortilla chips….only 3 ingredients to make adorable Halloween chips.
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream divided
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 5 green onions
- 3 ounces sliced olives drained
- 1 cup guacamole
- 11 ounce bag tortilla chips
- In a small bowl mix the taco seasoning with the refried beans.
- Spread the bean mixture evenly on an 11 inch plate getting close to the edge.
- Carefully spread ¾ cup of the sour cream over the bean mixture.
- Add the salsa very gently over the sour cream. If your salsa is really runny, drain off some of the liquid first.
- Apply the guacamole mixture over the salsa. I put dollops of guacamole all over and then carefully spread them together so that the salsa doesn't come through.
- Around the edge spread the grated cheese.
- Top the cheese with sliced olives, diced tomatoes, and sliced green onions.
- With the remaining ¼ cup of sour cream, put it into a squeeze bottle sour cream into a web pattern over the guacamole.
- Top with plastic spiders. Serve with tortilla chips, potato chips, veggies, or pretzels.
- Adapted from Six Sisters Stuff