Perfect For Fall… Apple Cider Cups
Has your family been out to any apple orchards this year? We have and between the peaches, and pears, and apples I have probably dried, froze, and canned around 300 pounds of fruit this year. I even made apple pies which I froze for Thanksgiving and made mini apple pies.I have to say I am done this year. Thank heavens the orchard finally closed for this year.There are so many mouth-watering recipes that use apples. Let me share a few….The BEST Apple Crumble…via Mom On Time Out.Cinnamon Apple Bread…via The Happier Homemaker.Apple Pie Bars…via Pastry and Beyond. I found a Yummy project to try this fall! These Apple Cider Cinnamon Cups are perfect for fall dinners or parties. These would be awesome on your Thanksgiving table as well.To prevent apples from browning inside, check out these great tips.I love these Apple Cider Cinnamon Cups and I hope you will enjoy fall with your family and make some. YUMMY!!!.
- large apples
- lemon juice
- apple cider, either homemade or store-bought
- put a little caramel sauce on top with whipped cream
- On a cutting board use a knife to cut off the top of the apple. Use a melon baller to carefully begin scooping out the center of your apple.
- If your apple doesn’t sit exactly level, take your paring knife and just slice off the bottom to make it even. Be careful so you do not puncture a hole in your apple.
- After the inside of the apples is hollowed out, brush a little lemon juice over the inside of the apples so they do not brown.
- Fill with yummy apple cider add a cinnamon stick. (If you want it more delicious add a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce) Enjoy!!