Parmesan Roasted Potato Halves
The first time my daughter made these I could not stop eating them. Oh My Gosh they are so delicious!! Today I am sharing a recipe that you can make all the time…. Easy Crispy Parmesan Crusted Potatoes! If you have not ever made these, this is the perfect weekend to do it. These Baked Parmesan Potato Halves are so scrumptious! These potatoes are a simple, easy side dish that goes with pretty much any meal! Tomorrow my son and family are coming for dinner and Salisbury Meatballs and Cripsy Parmesan Potatoes are on the menu. You only need a few simple ingredients to make this baby potatoes recipe with cheese.red potatoes, gold potatoesbutterparmesan cheese..the real stuff not the kind in the jar.garlic powderItalian seasoningIn this recipe, I am going to use red potatoes, about 1.5 inches in diameter. Another way to eat them on their own is dipping them in sour cream, or Ranch Dressing. Once you make these you won’t ever stop making this delicious side dish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Melt your butter and and spread evenly across the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and other other seasonings all over the butter. (Choose from garlic powder, Italian seasoning, or Mrs. Dash Herb Seasoning.)
- Place potato halves face down and put in the oven.
- If you are baking mini potatoes it usually takes around 35-40 minutes. Regular potatoes take 50-60 minutes before they are tender.
- Keep potatoes inside the pan for at least 5 minutes after removing pan from the oven. (If you skip this step you will lose all that yummy parmesan topping)