Family FAVORITE…Chicken Rolls!
Everyone loves these Chicken Crescent Rolls and gobbles them right up. This recipe has been a family favorite for years and so easy to put together.I’ve made these many times for our family over the years. Even picky eaters love it and so perfect for busy weeknight meals.These chicken roll ups are also called chicken pockets, chicken pillows, chicken crescent roll ups, or chicken bundles – but we call them delicious!!Here’s what you’ll need to make Chicken Crescent Rolls…..Refrigerated crescent roll dough…I always keep a couple of tubes of refrigerated crescent roll dough on hand. (These rolls freeze beautifully.)Cream of chicken soup … I’ve also made this recipe with Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Celery and Cream of Broccoli.Cream cheese… regular full-fat cream cheese.Fully cooked shredded chicken..a great way to use leftover chicken, or you can use a rotisserie chicken, (hop over to Costco and get one for only $4.99!)If you have any of these delicious chicken roll ups left over, (which I doubt it) you’ll want to store them in the refrigerator inside an airtight container. Other Dishes to Serve with Crescent Chicken Roll UpsPotato WedgesMexican street corn soupCandied CarrotsThis crescent chicken rolls seriously tastes sooooo good!!! And I just know your family will love them too.
- 4 chicken breasts cooked and diced…..allow to cool.
- 6 ounce cream cheese with garlic and chives softened.
- 1/2 cube butter, softened
- 2 pkg crescent rolls
- 4 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese plus 1/2 cup for topping.
- Mix diced chicken cream cheese, and butter. Divide mixture into 16 balls.
- Wrap crescent rolls around chicken mixture. Pinch to seal roll around chicken.
- In a medium bowl, crush the corn flakes.
- In a small shallow bowl, melt the butter.
- Once the butter is melted, coat your chicken rolls by first rolling the crescent in the butter and then into the cornflakes.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, chicken bouillon, and 2 cups milk or water.
- Thicken with cornstarch and water.