White Christmas Hot Chocolate
Is Jack Frost nipping at your nose yet this winter? Then grab your crockpot and lets make some Slow Cooker White Christmas Hot Chocolate. It is the perfect creamy hot cocoa to make all winter long. White Hot Chocolate is a rich and creamy drink that will warm you from head to toe on cold snowy days.I love this spin on classic hot chocolate. Your family will love this delicious winter drink that is so easy to make with ONLY 4 ingredients.Some Topping ideas…Mini MarshmallowsWhipped CreamShaved white chocolateAre you doing any entertaining this holiday season? This would be the perfect treat to greet your guests with when they arrive at your house.I bet Even Santa would love a cup of White Hot Chocolate on Christmas Eve 🙂
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy cream (you could use half & half but I think the heavy cream make it so decadent.)
- 5 cups whole milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a 4 quart or larger slow cooker add all the ingredients (starting with the chocolate chips.
- Cook on LOW for 3 hours, stirring at least once halfway through cooking.
- Stir and serve warm, top with whipped cream, mini marshmallows and shave chocolate if desired. Enjoy!