Texas Toast Pizza
When my kids were growing up I made a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We raised foster kids along with our own kids so I did what was fast and easy. I will admit I needed more variety. Lunch can be delicious, quick, and kid friendly with this Garlic Bread Pizza.Here’s what you’ll need to make Garlic Bread Pizzas…Frozen garlic toast….any brand that you like will work. Pizza sauce….use pizza sauce from a jar because it is thicker.Shredded mozzarella cheese…or pizza cheese blend.FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPINGSSausage:….cooked and crumbled on top.Pepperoni…a family favorite.Bacon…we use the chopped cooked bacon from Costco. Delicious!Ham..and pineapple go great together.Ground Beef…make sure it is cooked and sprinkle on the Garlic Bread Toast.Vegetables..onions, bell peppers, or mushrooms.Fruit..if you family like fruit on their pizza we love pineapple tidbits.Olives…buy the sliced ones in the can.Texas Toast Pizza is a simple kid friendly dinner recipe the whole family will love.Let me show you how quick this is to make…..
- Texas toast
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pizza toppings of your choice optional
- Put Texas Toast on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 2 minutes (each side)
- Top the garlic toast with pizza sauce, cheese, and the pizza toppings of your choice.
- Put the cookie sheet back in oven for 6-8 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.