Potato Chip Dip
The Best Dip Ever!!
Chip dips are everyone’s favorite and this easy chip dip is truly the best. It’s not a BBQ without a scrumptious potato chip dip. This chip dip recipe will have you buying an extra bag of Lay’s chips in no time.With a prep time that only takes 5 minutes and is just 3 ingredients, this chip dip is one of the easiest things you’ll ever makeINGREDIENTS….Cream CheeseHeinz Chili SauceOnion SaltServe with your favorite brand of potato chips, and this delicious chip dip will disappear quickly!This incredible chip dip is super delicious! Perfect for your next party or night in with the family!
- 2 pkgs cream cheese, softened, 8 ounces each
- 1 jar 12 ounces, Heinz chili sauce
- 2 tsps onion salt
- potato chips
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand or stand mixer, whip cream cheese, chili sauce and onion salt until creamy and smooth.
- Serve with potato chips and enjoy.
- Adapted from Deliciously Sprinkled.