May 13, 2023
Chocolate Marshmallow Brownie Cookies
I remember when I was a child, my mother had a recipe for wonderful chocolate marshmallow cookies! She melted big marshmallow on the top of these cookies then when they cooled, then she frosted them with chocolate frosting. DELICIOUS! Mom would have loved this recipe. Anytime you can make something so so delicious and it does not take much time that is wonderful!!!!If you’re a chocolate cookie lover, you’re going to love this cookie.These melt in your mouth chocolate cookies are loaded up with mini marshmallows and a chocolate cake mix. I hope that you love them too. Happy baking!
- 15.25 ounces ounces cake mix milk chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil. Roll into 1½ inch balls. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 5-6 minutes.
- Pull the cookie sheet out of the oven and place 4-6 mini marshmallows on each cookie the heat from the cookies will melt the marshmallows.
- Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool.
- Once they are cooled completely, put frosting on top.
- Combine all frosting ingredients with hand mixer. If the frosting is too thick add some more milk. Frost tops of cooled cookies and ENJOY!!