Mexican Pizza…..This One’s a Winner.
As the kids were growing up I made Mexican Pizza lots of times. We love Mexican food at our house, and your family is going to fall head-over-heels with this recipe. This one's a winner.Mexican Pizza is flavorful, delicious and so easy to make, plus you are going to put together dinner in no time. You do not want to lose this recipe.With only 6 ingredients lets get started……
- 1 tube 8 oz crescent rolls
- 2 cups thick chili ( I use Nalley's Orignal)
- 1/2 cup chopped olives
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- Unroll the crescent dough and pat into the bottom and up the sides of a ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Pinch edges together to seal. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Combine chili, olives, and onions. Spread evenly over baked crust. Sprinkle with corn chips and bake another 8-10 minutes until bubbly.
- Top with avacados, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream.Oh My Gosh So Delish!!