Scrumptious Cranberry Meatballs….You Can’t Stop Eating Them!!
I went to a ladies luncheon last week and they had these Scrumptious Cranberry Meatballs. My family went crazy over them for dinner. I made a double batch and they were gone in no time!! Literally everyone just wanted more meatballs.
I served them with rice, lettuce salad, sliced fruit , and yummy chocolate chip bars.
When you put cranberry sauce with a jar of chili sauce your tastebuds go crazy!! So sweet and Tangy!!
Let’s get cooking…..only 3 Ingredients!!
- 2 bags beef, turkey or pork frozen fully cooked meatballs (I bought mine at Fred Meyers)
- 28 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce (I like the Ocean Spray brand.)
- 24 ounces Heinz chili sauce
- Put your meatballs, frozen or homemade, in a crockpot or a bigger pan depending on how many you are making.
- In a bowl whisk the cranberry sauce and chili sauce together.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and stir to combine.
- If cooking in a crockpot cook on low for 2-3 hours. If cooking in your oven adjust your oven to 300 degrees and cook for 3 hours. I love this classic recipe for Cranberry Meatballs. Enjoy!!