Impossible Mini Cheeseburger Pies
Mini Cheeseburger Pies…Easy and Delicious
I love easy lunches. I mean lunches that are not peanut butter and jelly sandwiches which I have made many of those in my life. I have always looked for flavorful lunches that can be made in an hour or less and your family loves it. Let me introduce you to these Delicious Impossible Mini Cheeseburger Pies using Original Bisquick Mix.
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick Mix
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool 5 minutes; stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup. Top with about 1/4 cup burger mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto burger mixture in each muffin cup.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, and muffin tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of muffins from pan; remove from pan and place top side up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve with garnishes.
- Some Garnishes to use…..12 mini kosher dill pickles 1medium tomato choppedKetchup and mustard