Don’t LOSE This Recipe – Christmas Fudge!
Making this recipe for Christmas Fudge couldn’t be easier! Hardly any cooking is involved, so you can make this rich, fudge candy in just minutes. If you are craving something chocolaty and sweet, this will really hits the spot.
I absolutely love recipes like this for the holidays.
Things are just too crazy at this time of year! We run around shopping, decorating our houses, cooking all kinds of goodies and wrapping all the gifts. Sometimes we do not have time to enjoy the season.
This is meant to be the most wonderful time of the year, so we all need to continue on with traditions and Easy Holiday Recipes. Make those sweet treats that you can whip up in just a few minutes with pantry ingredients and it makes enough to pass out to friends and family.
There isn’t a better time to create a mouth-watering fudge recipe than around the holidays. Serve at home or give as a gift this season.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Extract
Nuts or no nuts? That’s your call! You could also divide the recipe and add nuts to just half. One cup chopped walnuts would be perfect for half a batch.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS FUDGE RECIPE…
- It’s perfect holiday recipe for the Christmas season.
- So creamy and decadent; every bite melts in your mouth.
- With no candy thermometer needed, this delicious fudge comes together in only 15 minutes.
- The easiest fudge to make – just mix ingredients together in a pot, spread in a pan, and let cool!
- So delicious for last-minute gift – simply wrap up a plateful before giving it away!
This fudge recipe is a wonderful Christmas treat that you can make with 5 ingredients. It is so creamy and delicious one piece is just not enough!
Hope you enjoy this recipe!
- Add condensed milk, butter, vanilla, salt and chocolate chips, to a saucepan Melt over low heat, until smooth and creamy.
- When all ingredients are melted and the fudge is smooth and creamy, pour fudge into prepared pan. Place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Slice and ENJOY!!