Favorite Cream Cheese Sausage Balls
We always gather as a family (with those that live close) every Christmas day and have a big meal and unwrap gifts. I have looked through the years for some yummy appetizers and these Cream Cheese Sausage Balls are so full of flavor and Out Of This World DELICIOUS!
These bite-size balls are so easy to make. All you need is a mixing bowl, some parchment paper, and a baking sheet.
- Ground pork sausage
- Cream cheese
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix
- Shredded cheddar cheese
FOR THE MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE…..
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
After baking the sausage balls for about 18 minutes, if the tops are slightly browned they are done.
Leftovers can be refrigerated for up to 4 days — they will not last that long, everyone loves them!!
These sausage balls are highly addictive! You can serve Cream Cheese Sausage Balls with a dip like BBQ Sauce, or the recipe for Mustard Dipping Sauce which is above.
Scroll down and lets make some…..
- 1 lb of sausage (raw)
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 11.36-oz package Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
- Take the sausage and cream cheese and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Red Lobster Bisquick mix and cheddar cheese to the sausage and cream cheese.
- Mix all the ingredients until combined in a large ball.
- Take about 1 tablespoon size of the sausage ball mixture and roll out into the small balls and place on a pan or cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Put into your preheated oven and cook sausage balls for 10-15 minutes or until your sausage cheese balls are cooked through and looks golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy your perfect appetizer!
- Adapted from Splendry.com.