Don’t Lose This Recipe..Caramel Chex Mix
How does your family celebrate New Year's Eve? Do you have a big party at your house or go to a neighbor's or a family member's house? If you are having a lot of people over have them bring…an appetizer, and a dessert for kids and adults. I love when you can just graze and a have a variety of delicious foods to enjoy.There are certain foods we like to make like this Caramel Chex Mix. It is a delicious crunchy snack loaded with pretzels,cereal,and nuts. (Don't Lose This Recipe!) Set out a bowl or two at your New Year Eve's party and it will disappear by the handful.We also love…..Easy Chicken Taco SoupGarlic Bread Meatball BombsCream Cheese Tortilla Bites Have a Happy New Year!
- `2 cups of Rice Chex, Corn Chex and Wheat Chex
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 cups salted cashews
- 3/4 cup cubed butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and nuts. In a small saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Adapted from Taste Of Home.
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!