January 26, 2023
Crumbl Pink Donut Cookies..YUM!!!!
Don't lose this recipe….Crumbl Copycat Sugar Cookies are the cutest donut cookies perfect for family gatherings or any type of party!If you’re not familiar with Crumbl, it is a cookie bakery franchise that makes big cookies in unique flavors. But they feature a rotating menu that changes weekly, so flavors come and go. INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR THESE COOKIES…ButterBrown & granulated sugarEggFlourSaltBaking powderPowdered sugaPink gel food coloringMilkRainbow sprinklesIf you love sugar cookies you have got to make this Crumbl Cookie Copycat Recipe! Let's head to the kitchen and make a special treat for your family tonight!
Prep Time 15 minutes mins
Cook Time 10 minutes mins
Total Time 25 minutes mins
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups all purpose
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tablespoon milk start with 1 tbsp
- Pink food coloring…..just a couple of drops.Rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350F then line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar together until smooth and creamy.
- Whisk in the egg, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Then using a large cookie #16 scooper scoop out 6 equally sized cookie dough balls. Then put on a baking sheet and flatten them to 1/2 inch thick with the bottom of a glass
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 10 minutes, then let them cool down on the baking sheet for 10-15 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack to cool down fully.
- Once cool, using a small circle cookie cutter, cut a hole in the center to make them look like a donut. ( or you could let them as a big pink cookie)
- In a small bowl, whisk the powdered sugar, milk, and pink gel food coloring together until the glaze is thin enough to glaze the cookie.
- Dip the top of the cookies in the pink glaze, set on a baking sheet.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk!!
Keyword crumble cookies, crumble donut cookies, family treat
Author: The Recipes Stop Staff
Filed Under: Cookie Monster