July 12, 2023
Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
This simple Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich is going to be like the ones you remember from your childhood. Now you can create delicious memories for your own kids.If you had an ice cream truck in your neighborhood in the summer, this Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich will remind you of the way those tasted. Making a delicious homemade Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich is not hard. You just put two cookies together with some vanilla ice cream pressed in between.This Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich Recipe is going to become a summer favorite! Go grab the ice cream flavor of choice and make these up today!There’s nothing too complicated required to make ice cream sandwiches! You will want to have a nice ice cream scoop to make your cookies all the same size and the same amount of ice cream between each sandwich.If you do not feel like baking cookies use the Costco bakery cookies. They work GREAT!!Such a SCRUMPTIOUS SUMMER ICE CREAM TREAT!!I hope you give this a try soon for your family. Enjoy!
- Place 6 cookies on a flat surface with flat sides up.
- Lay ice cream pint on its side and using a charp knife, cut each pint into 4 equal sections.
- Peel the carton pieces away from the ice cream and discard.
- Place ice cream circles on top of each cookie and then place another cookie over the top making a sandwich.
- Optional: Roll the cookie like a wheel through ice cream toppings such as sprinkles, nuts, or chocolate chips.
- Wrap each cookie in plastic wrap and freeze until ready to serve.