Carrot Shaped Cheese Ball
Need a fun treat to bring to an Easter party? Have some fun with this Easter cheese ball as an snack! It’s quick and really makes a delicious centerpiece to any gathering or meal. It is so adorable, tastes amazing and couldn't be easier to make! It looks so festive that no one will be able to resist giving it a try. Try this carrot cheese ball at your next Easter gathering and I know you’re going to love it just as much as my family does.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tbsp butter salted, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 carrot stem (or parsley or cilantro)
- 2 tbsp Fiesta Ranch Seasoning
- Mix your cheese ball and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drop the mixture onto wax paper and roll into a cone.
- Use your hands to mold it into a carrot shape.
- Place onto platter and sprinkle with shredded cheese, patting it around the cream cheese mixture to stick.
- Add long-stem parsley sprigs to garnish the top for “carrot greens.” Refrigerate until you serve.