Oatmeal Apple Cobbler Cooked In Your Crockpot
Slow Cooker Apple Cobbler
I went out to an orchard yesterday and picked up peaches, plums, and apples. I dry it all in my food dehydrator and we eat it all winter. It is SOOOOO Good. I even add it to cookies, and homemade granola bars and the family always wants more.I love all the recipes you can make with all this delicious fruit, I will be sharing some more favorites soon. But today I promise you are going to fall in love with this Cobbler. This is a fabulous recipe designed for the slow cooker!Let me share how to make your own scrumptious Slow Cooker Oatmeal Apple Cobbler in your slow cooker.
- 5 medium gala apples
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose baking mix like Bisquick
- 1 tsp McCormick ground cinnamon
Oatmeal Cobbler Topping
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix such as Bisquick
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold butter, cut into pieces)
- Spray inside of slow cooker with no stick cooking spray. For the Apple Filling, toss apple slices, brown sugar, baking mix and cinnamon in large bowl. Place in slow cooker.
- For the Cobbler Topping, mix all ingredients, except butter, in medium bowl. Cut in butter with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over Apple Filling. Cover.
- Cook 3 hours on HIGH.
- Serve this warm apple cobbler with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Source McCormick