CHICKEN FINGER DIPPING SAUCE
This Chicken Finger Dipping Sauce is SO GOOD!!! Enjoy with your favorite chicken tenders, nuggets and french fries! Believe me your family will be back for more.This sauce tastes like Chick-Fil-A sauce only better because it is homemade. So easy to make you can make a big batch and keep it in your fridge. What is Chicken Dipping Sauce?Chicken Finger Dipping sauce creamy, sweet and tangy sauce that is used for dipping many favorite finger foods. You will need the following Ingredients…. MayonnaiseKetchup Garlic Salt Black Pepper Hot SauceWorcestershire Sauce It will become a favorite family dipping sauce next to ranch. It only takes a few simple pantry ingredients to make this recipe! Let's get started….
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mix together mayonnaise and ketchup.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mixing half or so in at a time and adjusting to your taste.
- Serve with freshly fried chicken fingers, nuggets, or french fries.