Reese’s Cup Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Treats
Aren’t these cute? If you’re looking for a treat to bring to the next Christmas party that isn’t the same Christmas cookies as everyone else, I have a recipe for you!
They are so simple to make and a fun project to make with your kiddos.All you need are a few simple ingredients and no baking required!
- Reese’s Miniatures
- Candy eyes
- Fruit rolls
- Red M&M’s
- Tootsie Rolls
“You know Dasher, and Dancer, and
Prancer, and Vixen,
Comet, and Cupid, and
Doner and Blitzen
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all….”
Let’s turn some Reese’s Cups into Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer for your family and friends.
- 2 miniature Reese's Cups
- chocolate frosting or melted chocolate (the glue)
- 1 thin strip from green Fruit Roll-Ups
- 2 ¼' or ⅜" candy eyes*
- 3 Tootsie Rolls Midgees or use larger Tootsie Rolls
- 1 red M&M
- Unwrap your Reese's Cup Miniatures.
- Set one Reese's Cup, wide end down on your table.
- Put a small dab of edible glue (frosting or chocolate) on top of that Reese's Cup.
- Set another Reese's Cup on its side on top of the edible glue.
- Cut thin strips from the green Fruit Roll-Ups.Wrap one strip around the middle of the Reese's Cup stack.
- Use a small dab of edible glue to attach two eyes to the top of the Reese's Cup stack.
- Unwrap Tootsie Rolls. Flatten them. You can use your fingers to flatten them, but a rolling pin works well too.
- Cut two antlers using kitchen shears, a knife, or a leaf shaped cookie cutter.
- Use edible glue (frosting or chocolate) to attach the round piece of Tootsie Roll to the narrow end of the Reese's Cup.
- Attach the antlers to the back of the Reese's Cup and add a red M&M nose on top of the Tootsie Roll round.
- Adapted from Hungry Happenings.